VISIT OUR NEW AND MORE DETAILED WEBSITE HERE
Solar jobs have risen rapidly in the last decade. Training a prepared and skilled workforce that enables the solar industry to meet growing deployment demands is a high Priority for us. Our Institute will prepare a new generation of skilled human resource for the solar industry and mentor competent entrepreneurs to serve the market
Renewable energy has become the future of electricity. Research has shown the huge gap in the technical know-how of renewable energy engineers and handsmen. If Nigerians are trained on the basics of renewable energy technologies, it will fill that gap, promote environmental sustainability and improve the economy through creation of jobs. Through this institution we seek to empower Nigerians with the capacity to develop renewable energy technologies to meet the energy demands of Nigeria and to promote the industrial applications of renewable energy.
This institute will equip interested individuals (students, graduates and working professionals) with the practical knowledge on how to develop a sustainable renewable energy product that will meet local demands in order to achieve energy conservation/efficiency and reduce Climate Change as entrepreneurs. The institute will also equip professionals with the expertise to serve as employees with notable companies in the area of energy efficiency, photovoltaic and biofuels..
Training Courses at a Glance
- Components and Applications of Photovoltaic Systems
- Solar PV System Sizing and Calculations
- Solar Installation
- Energy Efficiency
- Solar Power Plant and Converter Design
- Electrical Safety
- Power electronics (wind turbine, photovoltaic power plant and grid connections, feasibility and micro-sitting analysis, sensor technologies, electronic circuit designs)
- Environmental Sustainability
- Biogas Technologies
- Solar/Photovoltaic Entrepreneurship
Solar PV / Installation Training Course Objectives
1. To reduce unemployment in Nigeria by raising and grooming solar energy and energy efficiency professionals who will then be qualified for jobs in the sector.
2. Create competent solar installers across the nation with international standards
3. Provide manpower for small and large scale solar installations across the nation
4. To groom Solar Entrepreneurs
Solar Training learning Objectives;
- Recognize the various types of solar photovoltaic systems and components currently in use.
- Demonstrate safe working practices.
- Properly design and size solar photovoltaic power systems.
- Assist in the planning and installation of solar photovoltaic arrays and components.
- Understand the types of codes and standards that apply to the proper installation of solar photovoltaic systems.
- Understand the types of permits, warranties, and the customer relations required for completion of the overall solar project.
- Assist in the maintenance of common solar photovoltaic systems.
- Improve technical know-how and the quality of solar photovoltaic installations in the country.
Solar Training Course Outline
- Introduction to Solar Energy.
- Basic Solar Terminologies.
- Introduction to Electricity.
- Energy Management and Energy Auditing
- Installation Tools and Safety Basics
- Solar Photovoltaic System Components
- PV Module Fundamentals
- PV Battery System Design
- PV Controller System Design
- PV Inverter System Design
- Solar Photovoltaic System Sizing
- Installation of Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- Solar Photovoltaic System Electrical
- Solar Photovoltaic Applications
- Maintenance and Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Evaluation and Assessment
Course duration 40 hours spread over 5 days.
Teaching Aid Multimedia System and Facilities
- Training Hall
- Marker Board (180CM X 120CM)
- Flip Board & Charts
- 5 packs of Marker & 2 duster
- Projector and Projector Screen
- First Aid Kit
Course Fees – NGN 40,000 Early Bird – NGN 30, 000
Participants join our Alumni group – GREEN ENTREPRENEURS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA for on-going support after the training.
2019 Training Dates and Schedules
4th – 8th February (Lagos) – Concluded
1st – 5th April (Lagos) Will hold
15th – 20th April (Portharcourt)
27th – 31st May (Akwa Ibom)
24th – 28th June (Aba)
2 month Intensive Solar Installation Course – 1st June – 27th July (Weekend Program) – Lagos
21st – 25th October (Abuja)
9th – 13th December (Awka Anambra State)
Register HERE for April Training in Lagos
Register HERE for April Training in Porthacourt
The registration fee covers;
- Training presentations ( and soft copies)
- Practical / Hands-on engagement
- Certificate of Completion
- Daily Refreshments
These trainings would build the capacity of the participants in the following Renewable energy technology value chain such as:
- Installation Engineers
- Marketers and Distributors
- Independent Consultants
- Solar Energy Promoters
- Design and size up systems and sell to manufacturers
- Pay for it to be manufactured for them
- Produce themselves.
- Supply electricity through micro grids
- Distribute solar solutions
- Provide installation and maintenance services
- Become advocates of a solar powered Nigeria.
For more info Call us on 07018833484 / WhatsApp us on – 08036291450 or email us HERE